We strive to ensure our customers and clients are always happy with the service they receive from Moovahome. As we deal with lots of clients and customers, occasionally things can go wrong.

It is important to let us know if you are unhappy and we will do our best to put things right. Sometimes this can be done informally so please don’t be afraid to come and talk to us. Other times it may be necessary to follow a more formal procedure which is why we have a complaints policy.

Making a complaint

There are several ways you can make a complaint:
• Calling the office on 01793 512345
• Email
• Use our “contact us” section of the website
• Send us a message via social media
• Write to us at our registered address (20 Ergo Business Park, Kelvin Road, Swindon SN3 3JW)

Investigating your complaint

The member of the team who receives your complaint will attempt to resolve this for you at first point of contact. There may be times when they need to find out additional information before providing you with a full resolution. If this is the case, we will get in touch to confirm we have received your complaint and provide you with an estimated timescale for resolution.

We would have hoped to have resolved your complaint within 5 working days. However, we will provide you with an update on day 5 if something is still outstanding causing a delay.

Escalating your complaint internally

The Moovahome Team are experienced members of staff and the Director trusts they will do their best to resolve your complaint for you.

If you feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can escalate this to the Director of Moovahome. This escalation can be made through any of the above reporting channels, in addition you will need to specify that you wish for this to be addressed by the Director.

The director will then review your complaint along with the previous resolution that was provided to you. We aim to be back in touch with you within a further 5 days. It is likely these complaints will be complex so may require some time to investigate. Again, you will receive communication from the Director if there are any delays.

Escalating your complaint externally

If you are still unhappy with the resolution provided by the Director, you can escalate your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme. Visit their website for more information on how to log a complaint and their requirements.