The team at Moovahome understand that throughout a tenancy things can go wrong within a property and therefore we are happy to offer support when this happens. In order to report a maintenance issue, please contact our team any of the following ways:-
During office hours (Monday to Friday 7.30-5.30 and Saturday 9-1)
- Telephone – We are available on 01793 512345 (Option 1)
- Email address of email@example.com and the team will be able to offer assistance.
- Contact us via the Live Chat button on the bottom right hand corner of this webpage
- Send the team a Whatsapp with details of the issue – please remember to include your address – https://wa.me/441793512345
Out of Hours
- Telephone our office 01793 512345 and listen to the voicemail detailing the options available. If this is a general report we will respond the next working day
- In an Emergency nature, please press Option 3 and your call will be put forward to the on-call member of staff 24/7. If you are unable to get through to the team, leave a voicemail with your name, address and phone number and the team will call you back as quickly as possible.
- Locked Out? Whilst we do not guarantee our staff are available to bring keys to you, we are proud that on 98% of call outs last year we were able to get a tenant back into their property within 30 minutes of the call. Please note a small lock out fee of £50 + vat may be applicable. To contact us in this scenario, please follow option 2 above.
Should the issue require a contractor visit, Moovahome will organize this visit and ensure that you are updated throughout the process. We will confirm when visits will be completed and are happy to provide updates along the way. Following the contractor’s visit, should an issue require further work, Moovahome will be provided with a quote to discuss with the Landlord, which we aim to agree as quickly as possible to ensure the works can be completed as swiftly as possible.
Following the completion of works, Moovahome may look to complete a property inspection depending on the extent of the work, to ensure the instructed job has been finished to a satisfactory standard and to ensure tenants are happy.