- Garage and Parking
- Newly decorated
- Low maintenance garden
- Managed by Moovahome
- Available Now
A gorgeous three bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac in Haydon Wick, Swindon. Presented to a high standard throughout, a garage and low maintenance garden. The property has a parking space, modern fittings and much more. Fully managed by Moovahome, available now
The property does not include water, electric, gas, council tax, TV or internet charges.
Sorry, no white goods.
Upon viewing the property, we would need an online application form filled in via our website, at this stage the home is removed from future viewings. On the move in date, you would need to pay a month's rent and a month's deposit which is held at Deposit Protection.
FEES AND CHARGES
Once you have decided to commit to renting this property from Moovahome, we will charge you the following:
1. Holding Fee - This is the equivalent of one week's rental, held in our client account.
At the point of paying the holding fee, Moovahome will list the property as 'let agreed' and you have 7 days to complete the application in full. You will firstly have to submit an application form via our website. You will also need to provide up to date photographic ID for our team to carry out Right to Rent check as part of the application process.
You will lose the fee if you a) Fail the credit checks, b) fail the Right to Rent check, c) fail to respond to us in 7 days upon a request for information in order to carry out the checks listed in 1.a and 1.b or d) you withdraw your application.
Should you pass the check, your holding fee will be deducted from the deposit listed below and paid into the scheme at The Deposit Protection Service (see part 2)
Costs of Renting
On completion of our checks, you will need to pay the following monies to Moovahome:-
2. Deposit - Unless stated, this is one month's rental. We hold all deposits at in line with current legislation. To pay the deposit, you will have to pay a month's money minus the holding fee you paid under item 1 (above).
3. Rent in Advance - You will need to pay a month's rental in advance of the move in. You will be provided with full details of this at the stage of applying for the property
4. Lost Keys/Lock Outs - You will be provided with two keys to the tenancy. If you are locked out or lose your keys, our charge is £50 inclusive of VAT. This service is not guaranteed and subject to staff availability.
5. Rent Arrears - We are permitted to charge you the base rate of the Bank of England plus 3% on late rental payments.
6. Change of Sharer (shared tenancies) - we reserve the right to charge a tenant for changing a tenancy. Cost is £50.00 inclusive of VAT
7. Change of contract - we reserve the right to charge a tenant for changing a contract. Cost is £50 inclusive of VAT
8. Early Termination Fee - We will charge you for ending a tenancy early inside a fixed term period. These fees are listed on our website and available from our team however will not be more than the rental that is remaining on the fixed term contract.
9. Utility Bills - Unless stated, the tenant is responsible for utility costs including but not limited to Council Tax, Water, Electric, Gas, TV Licence and Wi-Fi.
Property Redress Scheme
We strive to ensure our customers and clients are always happy with the service they receive from Moovahome. As we deal with lots of clients and customers, occasionally things can go wrong. Should this be the case, we have a detailed complaints procedure in place, backed up with our membership at . Our membership number is PRS000500
Client Money Protection
We take Client Money Protection very seriously at Moovahome. You can be relaxed about us handling your money, but to protect our customers we are members of CMP, our membership number is CMP003897 and the website for them is
Should you wish to expand on any of the above, please contact our team.