An immaculate three bedroom home located in a quiet Stratton location. Ideal for a commute to the M4, this home has three good sized property with an en suite to the master. Low maintenance garden, plentiful parking and available now.
Lounge/Dining Room – 5.73m x 5.43m
Kitchen – 3.02m x 2.21m
Study/Utility – 1.77m x 2.09m
Bedroom One – 2.61m x 3.63m
En Suite - 1.77m x 237m
Bedroom Two – 2.60m x 3.63m
Bedroom Three – 1.78m x 4.45m
Bathroom – 1.96m x 1.710m
The property is unfurnished
The property does include white goods (including dishwasher) and is available now
To book a viewing, please contact our team. From here we will discuss your requirements, and book in a face-to-face viewing. To secure a let, we will need a week’s holding deposit (non-refundable if you pull out or fail a credit check). This holding deposit is used to start a credit check on you. As well as this payment, we will ask you to fill in an application via our website which involved provided us with personal details and valid ID. Once this is started, we will remove the adverts from online and cancel future viewings.
As the process continues, our team will update you and we will then arrange a move in date when all checks are passed.
All bills, such as Council Tax, Water, and Electric is the responsibility of the tenants. Moovahome will however notify them of the tenancy.
We then take a month’s rent and a month’s deposit (minus the payment you have made) and move you in. The deposit is held at The Deposit Protection Service in line with current legislation.
Tenancies are 6/12 months.
Fees and Charges
Once you have decided to commit to renting this property from Moovahome, we will charge you the following:
- Holding Fee - This is the equivalent of one week's rental, held in our client account.
At the point of paying the holding fee, Moovahome will list the property as 'let agreed' and you have 7 days to complete the application in full. You will firstly have to apply form via our website. You will also need to provide up to date photographic ID for our team to carry out Right to Rent check as part of the application process.
You will lose the fee if you a) Fail the credit checks, b) fail the Right to Rent check, c) fail to respond to us in 7 days upon a request for information in order to carry out the checks listed in 1.a and 1.b or d) you withdraw your application.
Should you pass the check, your holding fee will be deducted from the deposit listed below and paid into the scheme at The Deposit Protection Service (see part 2)
Costs of Renting
On completion of our checks, you will need to pay the following monies to Moovahome:-
- Deposit - Unless stated, this is one month's rental. We hold all deposits at in line with current legislation. To pay the deposit, you will have to pay a month's money minus the holding fee you paid under item 1 (above).
3. Rent in Advance - You will need to pay a month's rental in advance of the move in. You will be provided with full details of this at the stage of applying for the property
4. Lost Keys/Lock Outs - You will be provided with two keys to the tenancy. If you are locked out or lose your keys, our charge is £50 inclusive of VAT. This service is not guaranteed and subject to staff availability.
5. Rent Arrears - We are permitted to charge you the base rate of the Bank of England plus 3% on late rental payments.
6. Change of Sharer (shared tenancies) - we reserve the right to charge a tenant for changing a tenancy. Cost is £50.00 inclusive of VAT
7. Change of contract - we reserve the right to charge a tenant for changing a contract. Cost is £50 inclusive of VAT
8. Early Termination Fee - We will charge you for ending a tenancy early inside a fixed term period. These fees are listed on our website and available from our team however will not be more than the rental that is remaining on the fixed term contract.
9. Utility Bills - Unless stated, the tenant is responsible for utility costs including but not limited to Council Tax, Water, Electric, Gas, TV Licence and Wi-Fi.
Property Redress Scheme
We strive to ensure our customers and clients are always happy with the service they receive from Moovahome. As we deal with lots of clients and customers, occasionally things can go wrong. Should this be the case, we have a detailed complaints procedure in place, backed up with our membership at . Our membership number is PRS000500
Client Money Protection
We take Client Money Protection very seriously at Moovahome. You can be relaxed about us handling your money, but to protect our customers we are members of CMP, our membership number is CMP003897
Should you wish to expand on any of the above, please contact our team.